Terms & Conditions for using the Square Dance Caller Web Site
Notices Concerning this Site
6. User Input
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website (the "Site") of the Square Dance Caller ("SDC"), and any services contained therein. Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, documents, software or other materials (collectively hereinafter referred to as the "Materials") contained on any page within this Site are copyrighted by SDC or a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Copyright Holder").
1. Copyrighted Information. No portion of this Site may be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise, for any purpose without prior written permission of SDC. To the extent that SDC is not the copyright owner of some portions of the Site, SDC has received permission to include such material in the Site. Such material belongs to the original copyright owner, and may not be used for any purpose whatsoever without the prior permission of such owner.
The links on the Site are provided for the use and convenience of SDC visitors to the site. SDC has no interest in, responsibility for, or control over any linked site. SDC makes no promises or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as to the content of a linked site. In no event shall SDC be liable for any damages resulting from use of these links even if SDC has been informed of the possibility thereof. SDC does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services described or offered at these other Internet web sites.
(A) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND SDC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. SDC DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
(B) DISCLAIMER OF ACCURACY. SDC does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Site is accurate, complete or current. This Site could contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. SDC reserves the right to add to, change or delete its content or any part thereof without notice. Any price or availability information is subject to change without notice. Additionally, this Site may contain information provided by third parties, which includes, without limitation, the Documents and Software. SDC makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, truth, quality, suitability or reliability of such information. SDC is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies contained in any information provided by such third parties.
(C) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. NEITHER SDC NOR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, WHICH INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND WILL NOT MAKE ANY CLAIM AGAINST SDC FOR LOST DATA, RE-RUN TIME, INACCURATE OUTPUT, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE MATERIALS.
(D) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY OF COPYRIGHT HOLDERS. COPYRIGHT HOLDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE MATERIALS OR PERFORMANCE OR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTENTS THEREOF.
3. Links to Third Party Sites. Any other web sites that are accessible via link on this Site are not under the control of SDC except those that SDC has developed and manages. SDC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such sites. SDC provides the linked sites to you only as a convenience and the inclusions of any such link on the Site does not imply SDC's endorsement of the site, the organization operating such site, nor any products or services of that organization. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
4. Export Restrictions. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the U.S. Export Administration Laws and Regulations. Diversion of such Materials contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. You agree that none of the Materials, nor any direct product therefrom, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or reexported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, unless authorized by the U.S. Government. Proscribed countries are set forth in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. You agree to comply strictly with all U.S. export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or reexport as may be required.
5. References to Products or Services. Information published by SDC on the Site may contain references or cross references to other products or services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that SDC intends to announce such products or services in your country. Please contact the webmaster for information regarding the products and services which may be available to you.
6. User Input. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, any communication, material or feedback with regard to contents on this Site transmitted by a user of this Site via electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, or comments regarding the content of any Document or other information contained on the Site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and SDC shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, SDC shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, publication on the Site, or other SDC publications, and developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. SDC shall have no obligation to compensate the contributor of such information in any manner.
8. Complete Agreement. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. SDC can revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice by updating this posting.
9. Trademarks. "SDC" is a trademark of the Square Dance Caller. All other products, organizational names or other marks appearing on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without prior written permission of SDC or other trademark owners.